We want the Open Syllabus Project continue to grow as a free, non-commercial, open-source resource for the academy. If you support those goals, please consider making a donation to the project. Even small donations are valuable in demonstrating buy in by academic and other communities.
In 2016, your donation will support efforts to:
- Triple the size of the syllabus archive.
- Create a demand metric for Open Access materials.
- Enable fuller mapping and drill-down into institutions, authors, fields, and publishers.
- Allow users to map the frequency with which women authors are taught in schools and departments.
- Secure greater university participation in making syllabus archives available to the project.
Send a Check:
The Open Syllabus Project
c/o The American Assembly
475 Riverside Drive, Suite 456
New York, NY 10025